Maserati by Pininfarina

When Pinin Farina designed Maserati A6 1500 with it’s distinctive triple portholes on front wings in 1947, it would become something quintessential to Maserati after 2003, and is now exhibited on every, even non-Pininfarina, trident-adorned car. Those three portholes were first seen on a prototype A6 with covered headlights, also from 1947. After A6 series not a single Maserati sported this feature, and very few had Pininfarina coachwork.

Comments are closed.